Marlin DJ > Wedding DJ > What to Expect from Marlin DJs
We’ve all been at weddings where we felt the DJ wasn’t doing a good job. We hear the stories and cringe. It just doesn’t have to be that way.
We love what we do. It’s all we do. It’s our chosen profession and our passion and it shows – Marlin DJ is the Philadelphia area's most referred wedding DJ serving Bucks, Montgomery, Delaware, Chester and Lehigh County.
Our entertainment usually exceeds everyone’s expectations. We get hundreds of Thank You notes. Many of our clients comment afterwards "I never expected you to be so wonderful, so professional, so good at what you do".
Here’s how we succeed every time...
We work with you. It’s your wedding. We are there to find out what it is you want and make it happen to the best of our abilities. We have the right process to make it all happen. We meet with you, we find out about your wedding, your friends, and your relatives. We throw around ideas. We write everything down and let you review it. We remain flexible. Your wish is our command at your wedding.
It may surprise you that in a recent survey of brides AFTER their weddings, a significant portion said they wish they had spent more time planning the entertainment. Because that’s what their guests commented about the most. We will the take the time before your wedding to meet, to listen, and to plan.
We’ve included some things on this website to give you some options. "How to Select Music", 16 questions to Ask a DJ and even some Song Lists (PDF) of the most popular requests we get at weddings.
Finally, we strive to be professional in every aspect of what we do. We want you to be happy. Here is what you can expect from all of our DJ’s:
- Be constantly attentive to your needs
- Be prompt (on time)
- Be appropriately dressed (always a tuxedo for a wedding)
- Treat everyone in a friendly, pleasurable manner
- Be knowledgeable about all phases/types of music
- Be organized and in control of the event at all times
- Be energetic and help create the party
- Be aware of the volume of the music in all parts of the event room
- Never do anything that is distasteful that may offend any of the guests
- Be able to work with and direct all the vendors affiliated with the event (photographers, videographers, wedding planner etc.)
Most of our weddings are through referrals. In fact, Marlin DJ is the Philadelphia, PA area's highest rated, most referred wedding DJ serving Bucks County, Montgomery County, Blue Bell, Lansdale, Lower Merion, Upper Dublin, Bethlehem, Allentown, Easton, Norristown and more. Check out what they have to say at "What Brides are Saying".
It all starts with a conversation, simply Contact Us to get started. There is no obligation.